当前位置:首页 > 

美国小学英语1 第9课

美国小学英语1

第9课 冠蓝鸦之树

The Bluejay Tree冠蓝鸦树

Some bluejays lived in an oak tree in a big yard.

一些冠蓝鸦住在大院子里的一棵橡树上。

They liked to eat acorns.

他们喜欢吃橡子。

Every morning Father Bluejay said," Come, little bluejays.

每天早晨,冠蓝鸦爸爸都说:“来吧,小冠蓝鸦。

Come and eat your breakfast.

来吃你的早餐。

Then they had acorns for breakfast.

然后他们吃橡子当早餐。

They had acorns for dinner, too.

他们的晚餐也是橡子。

They had acorns three times a day.

他们一天吃三次橡子。

Father Bluejay said, "There is nothing so good as acorns."

冠蓝鸦爸爸说:“没有什么比橡子更好的了。”

"Dear me!" said Mother Bluejay.“

天哪!”冠蓝鸦妈妈说。

"Some day there may be no acoms.“

也许有一天,世界上再也不会有橡子了。

Then what will we eat?

那我们吃什么呢?

Father Bluejay said," I do not know.

冠蓝鸦爸爸说:“我不知道。

But I will think about it, and then I will tell you.

但我会考虑一下,然后再告诉你。

Father Bluejay began to think.

冠蓝鸦爸爸开始思考。

He thought and thought.

他想啊想。

At last he said," We get acorns from oak trees.

最后他说:“我们从橡树上得到橡子。

Oak trees grow from acorns.

橡树是橡子长成的。

We must plant acorns so that we will have oak trees.

我们必须种下橡子,这样才会有橡树。

We must plant them now.

我们必须现在就种。

So he called to Mother Bluejay and the four little bluejays.

于是他叫来冠蓝鸦妈妈和四只小冠蓝鸦。

"Who will help me?" he asked.“

谁来帮助我?”他问道。

"We will!" said all the bluejays.“

我们会的!”所有的冠蓝鸦说

"Come along," said Father Bluejay,

“来吧。”冠蓝鸦爸爸说。

All the bluejays flew down to the ground.

所有的冠蓝鸦都飞到了地上。

"Now see what I am going to do,' said Father Bluejay.“

现在看看我要做什么,”冠蓝鸦爸爸说。

He began to look under the trees for a big acorn.

他开始在树下寻找一颗大橡子。

Soon he found a very big one.

不久,他发现了一个很大的洞。

Then he made a hole in the ground and put the acorn into it.

然后他在地上挖了一个洞,把橡子放进去。

"What are you doing, Father?" asked the little bluejays.“

你在做什么,爸爸?”小冠蓝鸦问。

"Why do you hide the acorns in the groun?”

"你为什么把橡子藏在地面吗?”

Father Bluejay said," I will tell you.

冠蓝鸦爸爸说:“我来告诉你。

We get acorns from oak trees.

我们从橡树上获得橡子。

We must plant acorns so that oak trees will grow.

我们必须种下橡子,这样橡树才能生长。

"Oh,oh!" cried the little bluejays.

“哦,哦!”小冠蓝鸦叫道。

"We want to plant acorns, too.“

我们也想种橡子。

Then all the bluejays began to plant acorns.

然后所有的蓝鸦开始种橡子。

Father Bluejay found a big acorn.

冠蓝鸦爸爸发现了一颗大橡子。

"This is a very fine acorn," he said.“

这是一颗很好的橡子,”他说。

I will plant a tree for Betty.

我要为贝蒂种一棵树。

So he flew to the next house and planted the acorn in the front yard.

于是他飞到隔壁的房子,在前院种下了橡子。

Betty saw Father Bluejay.

贝蒂看到冠蓝鸦爸爸了。

"Mother!"she cried." The bluejay has planted a tree for us."

“妈妈!”她哭了。“冠蓝鸦为我们种了一棵树。”

By and by a little oak tree began to grow from the acorn.

渐渐地,一棵小橡树开始从橡子中生长出来。

Betty called it the Bluejay Tree.

贝蒂把它叫做冠蓝鸦树。

本文来自网络,不代表 立场,转载请注明出处。